Me: Dillon, when you are done with your homework, you need to take a shower.
Dillon: (extremely whiny voice) But mom, I just took one on Saturday.
Me: Have you seen your face? You have been out playing in the dirt and you need a shower.
Dillon: Can't I just wipe my face off?
Me: No!
Dillon: Fine! Do I have to use soap?
Me: (totally exasperated) Yes.
It is going to be a long spring and summer with this attitude.
Dillon: (extremely whiny voice) But mom, I just took one on Saturday.
Me: Have you seen your face? You have been out playing in the dirt and you need a shower.
Dillon: Can't I just wipe my face off?
Me: No!
Dillon: Fine! Do I have to use soap?
Me: (totally exasperated) Yes.
It is going to be a long spring and summer with this attitude.
1 comment:
I love your posts. Ok, I lost your email to send you an invite to mine. send it to ddnelson1993@yahoo.com
Post a Comment