For Valentine's Day I got my two boys some foam swords, because nothing says "I love you" like weaponry. Tyler in particular has been having all sorts of good fun with these swords and prefers playing with Dillon because he is by far the most reactive and dramatic. Watching these two go at it is really quite hilarious. Dillon has yet to win a battle, but he definitely looses with style.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Boys and swords
For Valentine's Day I got my two boys some foam swords, because nothing says "I love you" like weaponry. Tyler in particular has been having all sorts of good fun with these swords and prefers playing with Dillon because he is by far the most reactive and dramatic. Watching these two go at it is really quite hilarious. Dillon has yet to win a battle, but he definitely looses with style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Geh, I wish there was a way to edit your comments after you post them. ANYWAY, what I was going to SAY was this:
"I think you should make t-shirts that say "Nothing says "I love you" like weaponry," on it with a picture of a foam sword on them and sell them. You'd make millions.
word verification: "kings" very appropriate.
Post a Comment