That really is the cutest face. If Kelsey is anything like Morgan, she just sat and watched him eat the mud without thinking to tell him it isn't a good idea. He's going to be so fun this spring & summer. I'm sure a lot more mud will be in his future.
WHAT!? You didn't tell your child not to eat mud? What kind of mother are you? (lol) Can you imagine if we had to anticipate EVERY last move our kids made. We would drive ourselves nuts. Thank goodness for immune systems.
(As of 12/08) Tawuss = Thomas. Cruck = Truck Blelly = Belly. He loves Dillon's bare belly and Dillon loves to have his shirt off. They are a match made in heaven. Toy Tory = Toy Story Opit = Open it Hurry, hurry = What does Gordon say? Peep, peep = What does Thomas say? On, on = What do the freight cars say? Kachow = What does Lightening McQueen say? **My new personal favorite** Pollygog = puppy dog Hold you = hold me Show me = hold me while I pick out which movie I now want to watch I hungry = I really don't want to go to sleep right now and I am trying to stall by pretending that I need to eat. *This just in: Grasspopper
3 comments:
That really is the cutest face. If Kelsey is anything like Morgan, she just sat and watched him eat the mud without thinking to tell him it isn't a good idea. He's going to be so fun this spring & summer. I'm sure a lot more mud will be in his future.
WHAT!? You didn't tell your child not to eat mud? What kind of mother are you? (lol)
Can you imagine if we had to anticipate EVERY last move our kids made. We would drive ourselves nuts.
Thank goodness for immune systems.
Yum and sand is even better. Nice and gritty. He can't forgo the MUD experience. A right of passage!!
Post a Comment