Have you met Caleb? Four years of head to tow "body art" whenever a pen or marker was handy. I still catch him considering it during sacrament meeting sometimes. He looks at the pen and then at his hand and then at me to see if I'm paying attention...
(As of 12/08) Tawuss = Thomas. Cruck = Truck Blelly = Belly. He loves Dillon's bare belly and Dillon loves to have his shirt off. They are a match made in heaven. Toy Tory = Toy Story Opit = Open it Hurry, hurry = What does Gordon say? Peep, peep = What does Thomas say? On, on = What do the freight cars say? Kachow = What does Lightening McQueen say? **My new personal favorite** Pollygog = puppy dog Hold you = hold me Show me = hold me while I pick out which movie I now want to watch I hungry = I really don't want to go to sleep right now and I am trying to stall by pretending that I need to eat. *This just in: Grasspopper
3 comments:
Have you met Caleb? Four years of head to tow "body art" whenever a pen or marker was handy. I still catch him considering it during sacrament meeting sometimes. He looks at the pen and then at his hand and then at me to see if I'm paying attention...
I know what to do with him. Laugh but try to make it so that he can't see you, then take a picture (trying to frown the entire time). :)
You need to read the book "Purple, Green and Yellow" by Robert Munsch.
Post a Comment