Thursday, May 14, 2009

Touch-A-Truck

Tyler was not a fan of this year's Touch-A-Truck. Too many people and too much noise. I think his face says it all. He was finally happy when we went to the playground and he got to play in the sandbox. He sat in the same spot and filled a cup with sand and then dumped it out for 45 minutes.
Here's Ty sitting on a charter bus, he refused to get off because no one else was on it and it was quiet inside.
Ty just kept saying "All done. Time to go." I was the mean mom who made him stay and look at the trucks.
Here he is sitting in a tractor that I made him sit in. He was not a happy camper. In all fairness, I should say that he was happy running around in the back of a moving truck, but I don't have a good picture of that, plus then he wouldn't look so pitiful.

1 comment:

Sharlynn said...

I think he takes after you Beth! What a cute little guy. You just want to squeeze him and save him after looking at those pictures.