Kelsey at the neighborhood pool. The water was freezing, but she didn't care. She was in it for the long haul.
I call this series "Mom, I'm done!" Perhaps if he had some body fat he wouldn't get cold so fast.
Of course Dillon was more than willing to show Tanner the workings of his new DS. These boys were so cute and played so well together. I hardly saw them the whole day.
While the little boys played upstairs, the rest of us were in the basement playing a little Rock Band. Way too fun. I could see myself becoming quite addicted to this game if we had room for it in our house.

3 comments:
Today on the way home from grandma's house, Tanner out of the blue said, "I wish Dillon could come and live with me for the rest of my life!" I think he had fun, too.
So glad you could come down. We'll see you on the fourth!
Soooo jealous about this. Glad you guys could see each other, though! And Dillon and Tanner really are a cute pair!
Now, that's what I'm talkin about. Cousins doing what cousins do. Hangin!!!! So excited to see them all on the 4th.
Post a Comment