Every year on Mother's Day I make my children sit and take a picture with me. It is the one time a year that I know I will have a picture taken of myself. Usually I am the one taking the pictures and so there are very few pictures taken with me in them. Here is this year's photo:


For dinner we went over to the grandparent's house. This was the first time that I have seen Tyler and Miles actually play together. It was very exciting.


Here are some cute kids on the trampoline.

3 comments:
What a nice picture! You have cute kids.
I can't believe how long your hair is getting. I too am excited about Miles and Tyler finally playing together. It's about time.
You guys look fabulous! That is a wonderful tradition about taking a picture with the children. They are the reason for the season as I like to say. You are a good mommy so keep those pics coming. I love looking at all of you. You make my heart swell!!!!
Post a Comment