Sunday, May 24, 2009

Help Mom, I stuck

This past week Tyler seems to have had a knack for getting stuck doing things that he is not supposed to do and like any good mother, I made sure to get pictures before I rescued him.
Here he is sitting on the bench in our living room. Apparently he has discovered that he can climb up, but he can't climb down.
These are pictures of Ty stuck in the tree in our backyard. I have seen him try to "climb" it several times before and I guess getting stuck inbetween the branches of the trunk is as close as he is going to get. Doesn't he look great? He was overheated and covered in peat moss and I had rubbed some cold water on his head to cool him down. Very attractive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks perfect to me and a climber! We couldn't be prouder!!!!