
Seriously, how cute are these boys? Not only are they cute, but they get along really well. Tyler absolutely adores Dillon and vice versa. So, here they are, once again being down right adorable. They were laying in Tyler's crib giggling their heads off after a rousing game of hide and seek. Dillon had been hiding in the crib under Tyler's blanket and Tyler found him. They didn't stop laughing for 10 minutes. The only downside to their special bond is that Kelsey isn't always included. Dillon has been her own special friend for 5 1/2 years now and sometimes she has a hard time sharing him. Because of this, she really wants a sister. Since that isn't going to happen she has decided to pretend that cousin Morgan is her sister (that means that we need to start seeing Morgan a lot more often, hint, hint). Anyway, the point is that my boys rock.
3 comments:
Sound like you need to have another one and hope it is a girl! :)
Morgan wants a sister too. I have a great idea, let's trade... I'll take Kelsey, you can have Myles. That seems fair to me.
I would totally take Myles! He cracks me up. I like a boy with spunk.
Post a Comment