On a side note, Kelsey's class had a little open house this week. It was very cute. We came in and had some little snacks, checked out the things they have been working on and watched the kids sing the cutest song in Spanish that their teacher taught them. Here are some pictures. Sorry they are a bit blurry, I only had my cell phone with me.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Whew!
I am so glad that this week is almost over. It has been crazy, and I don't do well with crazy. This week I have driven about 50 million miles, had 150 different appointments, coughed 80 zillion times, desperately tried to convince Tyler (very unsuccessfully) that not every toy bin has to be emptied on the floor at all times, washed 900 loads of laundry, cleaned up many bowls of throw up, and slept about 10 hours (or so it feels). I am holding out that next week will be better. At least the kids will all be home and so I won't have to get up early or pack any lunches. That right there makes the week better.
On a side note, Kelsey's class had a little open house this week. It was very cute. We came in and had some little snacks, checked out the things they have been working on and watched the kids sing the cutest song in Spanish that their teacher taught them. Here are some pictures. Sorry they are a bit blurry, I only had my cell phone with me.
On a side note, Kelsey's class had a little open house this week. It was very cute. We came in and had some little snacks, checked out the things they have been working on and watched the kids sing the cutest song in Spanish that their teacher taught them. Here are some pictures. Sorry they are a bit blurry, I only had my cell phone with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh crud. Did the flu finally get you guys? At least it wasn't on Christmas... Morgan is excited to play with Kelsey on Monday!!
They look great even blurry!!! Aren't you glad they know how to click on that Educational TV! That way you can totally take advantage of some of the down time during the holiday. I taught you well! See you Christmas Eve!!!
Poor thing. Did the ick run through all of you, or are you waiting with baited breath for the last soldier to fall? Christian is the only one in our house not to have gotten it yet. I fear he will develop it on Christmas and infect the extended family. Good times.
On a brighter note, my house is now immune to the plague, so if you are still gross tomorrow I can pick up Dillon and have him play here. Let me know what you desire.
Post a Comment