Monday, December 8, 2008
Hey, I know. Let's work on the floor.
Here is more of our floor in progress. Friday night we ripped out all of the carpet and tile in our front room. Then, on Saturday, I took the kids away from the house for the day while Doug worked on the floor. Hopefully tonight we will be able to finish. We told the kids that we couldn't put up the Christmas tree until the floor was done and that gave us just the pressure we needed to jump into gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! That looks gorgeous!
Doug is doing such a great job. Keep it up because I think your tree will look great on that floor! If you were a really 'good' mom, you would let the kids rollerblade and scooter ride on it; that's how good it looks! Fabulous!
Oh...I'm so excited for you. I think it looks great. I would love to rip up all the carpet and put wood in...I just love the look of it.
I love it! I bet it looks even better in person! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment