Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What happens in Vegas. . .

I was cleaning up after dinner last night when this conversation occured:

Kelsey: Mommy, someday I want to go to Invegas.
Me: Do you mean Vegas?
Kelsey: No, Invegas.
Me: What is Invegas?
Kelsey: It's a city.
Me: You mean Las Vegas. Why do you want to go to Las Vegas?
Kelsey: To see all of the different colors. I'm tired of all of the colors in Ohio. I want to see new colors.

On a side note. Kelsey has just informed me that she wants to get her ears pierced today. I will take her. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Dehner Family said...

What a big girl. She will look lovely!!
Ask Kelsey if I can go to Vegas with her - I'm sick of Ohio colors myself.

Heather K said...

I took Kennedy to get her ears pierced in November. She did really well. I can't wait to hear how Kelsey does!

Britain said...

I think you should come to Las Vegas to see all the colors too. You always have a place to stay.