Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brothers

Tyler loves Dillon. As a matter of fact, all little kids love Dillon. I don't know what it is about him, but he just has a way with kids. Now that Tyler is getting bigger and more stable on his feet, he is becoming a lot more fun for Dillon to play with. They wrestle and read books and do all kinds of other things that brothers do. I just love to watch them.

8 comments:

Britain said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture of the boys reading. Too cute!

Kenna said...

We have the same pillowcase...our grandmas must have shopped together for that one! Cute pics!

Kasey said...

One day I'll have a brother for Todd to be cute with. What a great big brother.

Kortney Manning said...

Beth-
Man your kids are cute!!! I cannot believe Tyler. What a sweetheart! Well, I am finally in the blogger world, so check us out. I love that we can get updates through this, otherwise it would be impossible to stay in touch. It's fun to read yours, you are very creative! Take care,
Kortney Manning
www.gandkmanning.blogspot.com

Carie said...

They both have the most beautiful eyes!

Dehner Family said...

I have the cutest nephews ever!

Jessica said...

Those are great pictures of brotherly togetherness. I love the first picture, their eyes just look so big and beautiful.

trout said...

I love the picture of the boys reading books. Adorable!