Tuesday, January 22, 2008

She Did It!!

I am so proud of my little princess. She was so brave and strong. She has been talking about wanting her ears pierced for quite some time now and Doug and I always told her that when she was ready, we would take her. I had explained to her everything that would happen when she decided to pierce her ears and it turns out that she decided today was the day. Here she is before the piercing took place:



She was so confident and excited. The first earring went in and her face turned from happiness to shock as she exclaimed, "That hurt!!" I was really nervous that she would freak out before the gal was able to get the second one in, but she was so brave and strong and she squeezed my hands and took it like a warrior. Plus, seeing her beautiful ears in the mirror was enough to take her mind off of the pain she had just endured. She didn't even shed one single tear. She is a true girl, able to withstand any sort of pain for the sake of fashion.



I forsee a lot of trips to Claire's in our future.

3 comments:

Heather K said...

SO CUTE! I just love little girls with pierced ears! Way to go Kelsey!

Taryn said...

Now she'll look extra flashy when she tours Invegas!

Kasey said...

How cute! I love pierced ears on little girls.