Sunday, January 13, 2008

Does anyone have a map?

I am often stopped after church and told of humorous comments that my children have made during Primary. Dillon has had some doozies in his day. This one isn't his best, but it's pretty darn cute:

Apparently during sharing time, the primary counselor asked the children if any of them have ever been on a trip of any kind. Dillon immediately raised his hand and was called upon.

Primary counselor: Where did you go on your trip?
Dillon: To North Carolina
Primary counselor: Did you drive in your car or did you fly on an airplane?
Dillon: We drove in our car.
Primary counselor: When you were driving, did your parents use a map to show them the way?
Dillon: No, they had no idea where they were going because it took a really long time to get there.

So, there you have it. Let me just say that if it took a long time from his point of view, I can guarantee that it seemed twice as long to Doug and I.

No comments: