Unfortunately, that is not always the case. What do you do when your sweet little ladybug stomps her feet, yells "NO", and makes this face whenever you ask her to do anything she doesn't want to do?
Actually, it is a good thing when she makes this face, because I think it is so cute that it makes me stop for a moment and get a grip of myself. She has a will of iron, but I wouldn't change her for anything, even if she is willing to take any punishment thrown at her as long as she gets her way. (I blame her father :)
1 comment:
Oh, there have been SO many, many times when I have wished that they each came with an instruction manual. How can this little person 30 years younger than me leave me without a clue of what to say or do? So frustrating but so fun!
Post a Comment