
Last night I dug through the depths of my basement and found Dillon's old Buzz Lightyear. Sure, I could have wrapped it up and given it to Tyler for Christmas, but I just couldn't wait. He has been so cute with this toy today. He sat on the floor all morning playing with Buzz and has been carrying him around all day. However, I did have to draw the line when he wanted to take Buzz to bed with him. There is no way he would have taken a nap with Buzz. He would have been too busy pushing all of the buttons.
On a totally unrelated note. Here is my baby in a basket. Whenever Tyler finds this laundry basket empty (which is extremely rare), he crawls in and pulls it over his head. One day Doug walked into our bedroom, and heard little Ty giggles. He couldn't figure out where they were coming from. Finally, he found Tyler on the other side of the bed underneath the laundry basket. Ty thought he was being so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment