Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Bring on Christmas!!
I am so incredibly excited for the holidays this year. Acutally, this is the first time in YEARS that I have actually felt like celebrating. I think the fact that I am not pregnant, sick, or sleep deprived due to a new baby or the prior two reasons, might have something to do with my festive feelings. I want to eat turkey and pies and make cookies and treats. I want to smell cinnamon apple candles and chop down a Christmas tree. I want to get all of my Christmas shopping done right now and have the presents wrapped and waiting. I have a million crafty projects that I want to do, although I am sure that they will never get done. I have been listening to Christmas music whenever possible forcing my children to feel the same jubilation that I am feeling right now. Speaking of music. My friends just introduced me to Pandora.com. I am in love. Any music I want whenever I want it. This has enabled me to play just the kind of Christmas music I want to listen to. No dogs barking Jingle Bells, no Hippopotamuses for Christmas. Just good music. So there you have it. I say, bring on the holidays! I am ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bring it on!!
I feel the JOY! And I too shall open Pandora's box. Thanks for that great tip. You are a great daughter! The mom
Post a Comment