This little princess of mine waited all year long for this moment. A huge pile of leaves to roll around in and throw all over the place. She is truly in her element.
Oh the joy of playing in leaves!!!! Did you hear we are moving back! Can't wait to do sooooo many things again in Columbus. Are you still doing card night?
Sister - That is exactly what leaves are for. We would do that in our yard, but we lack adequate leafage. Next time we are over, I am leaf diving with Kelsey. Your Brother.
(As of 12/08) Tawuss = Thomas. Cruck = Truck Blelly = Belly. He loves Dillon's bare belly and Dillon loves to have his shirt off. They are a match made in heaven. Toy Tory = Toy Story Opit = Open it Hurry, hurry = What does Gordon say? Peep, peep = What does Thomas say? On, on = What do the freight cars say? Kachow = What does Lightening McQueen say? **My new personal favorite** Pollygog = puppy dog Hold you = hold me Show me = hold me while I pick out which movie I now want to watch I hungry = I really don't want to go to sleep right now and I am trying to stall by pretending that I need to eat. *This just in: Grasspopper
3 comments:
Oh the joy of playing in leaves!!!! Did you hear we are moving back! Can't wait to do sooooo many things again in Columbus. Are you still doing card night?
Sister - That is exactly what leaves are for. We would do that in our yard, but we lack adequate leafage. Next time we are over, I am leaf diving with Kelsey.
Your Brother.
What a fun picture! I love fall leaves!
Post a Comment