Here are the kids before they went trick-or-treating. Dillon was a ghost, Kelsey was a fairy, and Tyler was a Ninja. The kids got lots of candy and had tons of fun. Of course, what's not to love about getting bucket loads of candy. Tyler, however, was not such a fan of the trick-or-treating concept. After just two houses he was overwhelmed and throwing fits. Instead, he hung out back at the house and played with the toy lawn mower.

So, how do you spend a romantic weekend without the kids?
By laying flooring of course. The kids spent the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Doug and I bonded through home improvement. It was a very long and tedious job, but we got the kitchen done. Only one room left to go. We'll see if we can finish it before Christmas. In the meantime, it looks like I will be living in a construction zone.
6 comments:
Beautiful! I can't wait to put wood flooring down in my house!
Your floor looks great!
Beth it looks awesome. I love the color. Wish I could see it in person tonight!!!
it looks delicious!
The floor looks great!! I wish I could see it in person!
I love it!! Nice work. Hopefully your backs are okay.
Post a Comment