Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Mice must die
A mouse has been caught. Last night Doug put a trap out behind our couch (where we have caught all of the others) and sure enough, today there is a mouse. I am completely grossed out. It is just sitting, dead in the trap, behind the couch. I am certainly not touching it. I will just leave it there as a little present for Doug when he gets home from work. That brings this winter's total to 5 (I think). Either way, even one mouse is too many in my book. Where are they coming from? How are they getting in? Have they been in the kids' rooms? There are so many questions and no answers. I have the willies just thinking about it. Perhaps I need a cat? Naah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ew, cats! I rather have mice!
NASTY!
You need to borrow Steve and Sharon for a few days. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind.
Beth-
Your family is so cute! I cannot believe how big Kelsey is - it reminds me that the twins are getting too big! It is fun to talk to you again!
Love ya'
Brooke :)
We have had similar problems in our house, but I think we finally figured it out. We could see the slightest sliver of light under one end of the garage door, so I had it adjusted so that it came all the way down and no mice since. I am with you though. It is gross, gross, gross. I even considered a cat at one point!
Post a Comment