Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun with Play Dough

Overall, I am not a very fun mom. I don't usually take my kids to fun places and I don't sit and play with them for hours. If given the choice, I am all for having them watch TV while I try to get something done by myself. However, every now and then I do put myself aside and think of their little needs. The other day, Kelsey desperately wanted to make play dough. As if that weren't enough, she wanted me to play with her as well. After looking into her beautiful begging eyes, I agreed. We made caterpillar families and Veggie Tales characters, but in the end it was the daddy pizza that I loved the most. I made the eyes and the ears, but my favorite parts are the "prickles" that Kelsey made all over the face (Doug is quite a rough faced man) and the tie at the bottom of his head.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I totally see the resemblance!

Britain said...

I disagree about you not being a fun mom.