Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Snow Day

We had another snow day today. Considering the fact that I have been stuck home all week due to Kelsey being sick, the last thing I really wanted was another day that made me feel like I didn't want to go anywhere. However, considering the fact that Tyler has cabin fever so bad that he cries at every room that he goes into, I loaded up the kids and headed to Grandma's house. Unfortunately neither Grandma nor Grandpa were at home, but the kids were really just happy to have some different walls to look at and some different toys to play with. As fun as this little outing was, I felt exhausted afterward (most likely due to my lack of sleep the night before). As soon as I put TyTy to bed and settled the kids down with a little Wii, I took my lunch to my room and settled myself into my own bed and watched a little second season of The Office. It was fabulous. However, I think that I have found the answer to the cause of my rubbing thighs. . .onion rings and pizza. I am so weak. I will definitely need to throw some serious veggies into my dinner.

3 comments:

Emilia said...

Speaking of thigh friction, are we signing up for the half marathon in Columbus or Kentucky? We could make it a whole girls weekend away. Post race, there will be definite gorging on said pizza and onion rings.

Kasey said...

This is what I love about blogging! It's so crazy how somehow we are all linked to someone who knows someone who knows someone we know!
So, today I was blog hopping and I was looking and Drew and Tiffany's blog. I hit Blake and Brooke, only because my SIL is Brooke and I wanted to see who else had the same name, and then I see on their links Beth and Doug. Now, how many Beth and Doug couples are there? So I clicked on it and here I am. What are the odds that you and Doug know someone that knows Drew and Tiffany? If that isn't a small world, I don't know what is! Sorry for the randomness of this post, but I thought it was kinkof cool.

Beth said...

We have signed up for the Columbus half marathon. I am planning on some serious calorie ingestion and sleeping afterwards. On a side note, Kasey, I love how small the world seems to be. It is always fun to run into people you know all over the country.