Sunday, February 17, 2008

Break out the spandex

I have been convinced to walk in a half-marathon with my dear friend Trish. I do not run, therefore I will be walking. It will take about 4 hours to complete, not to mention the countless hours of pain and preparation that will take place beforehand. My only question: Are there any documented cases of fires starting due to the friction of thighs rubbing together? We'll see in April.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

You go girl!

Taryn said...

You go girl!

Kortney Manning said...

I seriously laughed out loud at this post! Not because I don't think you can do it, but the whole fire issue. You crack me up!!!! Good luck with this, I hope you don't die:)

Emilia said...

No cases of fire, BUT it is entirely possible that your shorts will wear through by the end of the race. You might want to layer....

Jessica said...

You might want to experiment with different materials and see what will catch fire quickest. Are man made material less likely to send sparks?