Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Moment


Yes, I am secure in myself. I would have to be to post a picture of myself first thing in the morning. Last Saturday I was sitting on the couch desperately trying to keep my eyes open, when one by one I found myself surrounded by kids. It was a sweet moment. I even convinced Doug to pull himself out of his own sleepy stupor to capture the moment. This moment was brief, but treasured. That is until they all got too wiggly and elbowy and I had to banish them from off of me. Next time, perhaps they could plan such a moment for a more dignified time of morning, say 10:00 am? 7:00 am is far too early for a Saturday.

4 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

You are a cutie pie anytime of day Missy. I love that I got to see the moment! And a beautiful moment it was.

Dehner Family said...

I love your glasses. You really look good in them. What a cute moment!
Friday should be looking better. We are all feeling mounds better today. Morgan has swim lessons from 10:30-11:30 though. That might be a problem with Tylers nap.

Sharlynn said...

Those are the best moments. Too bad that can't just sit still and snuggle longer. I love snuggling with my kids.

Britain said...

I love those times. I do know about when they start getting wiggly though. Ryan has an especially hard time of it.