Sunday, May 18, 2008

It wasn't quite worth it

Tyler has been having a lot of napping issues lately and was pretty wired today before church. Because of this, we decided to forgo the afternoon nap (since church is right at nap time) and take our chances. He did great at church and only started to get a bit cranky at the very end. Then, on the way home, he fell asleep just as we turned down our street. I carried him inside and gave him to Doug to snuggle.

Here he is. So precious and peaceful. Had I known what was coming, I never would have allowed this moment.

Here he is after he woke up, and for pretty much the rest of the night. He finally pulled it together somewhat after dinner and then threw screaming, crying fits every time we tried to put him to bed. I don't think we'll be skipping naps again any time soon.

1 comment:

MOMMACITA said...

I think he needs an eyelash trim. They're getting kind of long.