I really don't have anything to blog about. I just wanted to look at something different than my post about MySpace. I could post about the fact that Doug has been working way too many hours and that I really miss seeing him in the daylight, but that's pretty boring and not that original. I could post about the fact that the flooring on our main level is still not done, but that might make Doug feel bad since he is the one who has to install the floor and he can't do that if he's not home. I would post about the kids' trip to the dentist, but that was pretty uneventful as well since there weren't any cavities to be found. Let's see, what else happend this week? Guitar lesson, piano lesson, countless hours of TV watching for Tyler. Nope, nothing interesting there. Sorry folks, perhaps next week will bring something blog worthy. It is Halloween next week after all. So, I will leave you with this thought that Kelsey shared with me in the car today:
Kelsey: Mom, when I get married and I want to dance and the boy doesn't want to, I'll just tell him that he has to and then he will.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What I wouldn't give for boring right now.
Kelsey is fabulous! She already has life figured out.
I so think Kelsey has the whole married thing down! Good for her!
Thanks Kelsey, I will have to try that sometime. Does that go fo watching romantic comedies in the theater as well?
Post a Comment