Tyler and Dillon had been playing when I told Tyler that it was time for him to take a tub. He loves taking a bath and so he immediately ran into the bathroom. When he realized that Dillon wasn't following him, he ran back to Dillon, grabbed his hand and said, "Come on Dinnen, come on." There was no doubt in Tyler's mind that this bath was going to include Dillon as well. This was their first tub together (because really, Dillon is too old to have his mom in the bathroom while he is bathing) and they splashed and played for a good 30 minutes.

After the tub, it was time to relax and calm down and so the boys climbed into my bed and watched TV while they snuggled. At this rate, Tyler is going to give Kelsey a run for her money in the Dillon attention department.

3 comments:
Very fun! What sweet brothers! I like your new layout and the pic of your kids.
Time for another baby girl!!!! Just kidding.
I agree with Trish :) Just kidding. I think they are the sweetest brothers ever. The picture on top of your blog is so cute.
Post a Comment