Dillon: Mom, today at recess I got chased by just about every girl the whole recess time. I don't know why they kept chasing me. I really wished that they didn't. Then Ellie kept saying that I was in love with her when I am definitely not. Then the best thing happened, the bell rang. Tyler and Michael were chased too, and they kind of liked it.
Me: Do you kind of like it when they chase you?
Dillon: Yeah, a little bit. But I don't know why they have to do it the whole time?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He would have a hard time with my Audrey - she is a total boy chaser!
I know why they chase him the whole time.... he's the cutest/funniest/smartest boy in the world and they all love him!
This does not surprise me in the least. He has that special jen es sey quah.
Post a Comment