Answer: Tyler.
It turns out that Tyler does not like presents. Every time we tried to give him a present he just started screaming and crying and he would throw the present on the ground. Go figure. It's a good thing he didn't get very many this year.
Here is an example of Tyler's reaction to his presents.
The present has been opened and the toy has been accepted. Perhaps this isn't a conspiracy after all.
Forget the presents, how about some candy off of the gingerbread house. By the time we realized what he was doing, he was red and sticky all over.
2 comments:
I guess maybe in the future you can save yourself the trouble of wrapping them and just hand him the toys! Cute pictures though!
Hello my dear friend! How fun to look at your blog and be updated. I have to say that Tyler looks just like a miniature Dillon. What cute kids. The Christmas eve looked like a lot of fun. I can't believe how much hair Kelsey has. Your kids have grown. I too failed to get a Christmas card out this year too, but next year I hopefully will. Well, thanks for letting me know you have a blog. We will have to stay more updated now.
Post a Comment