Every fall, we accumulate quite a few leaves in our yard. This year, Kelsey was chomping at the bit to play in the leaves. For some reason it took and extra long time for the leaves to fall off of the trees. Once they did, it seemed to rain every day. This was very upsetting to my little leaf jumper. However, being the sympathetic mother that I am, I finally caved and let her go out and play in the leaves regardless of how wet and muddy they were. This made my little princess amazingly happy and I think that I am still trying to get mud stains out of her clothes.

Here is my girl in sheer heaven. I had to practically drag her back into the house.

Dillon and Kelsey have always been such great friends. I am so lucky that they get along so well. Here they are humoring me for a moment while I snap a few photos. I believe that before (and after) these pictures they were deep into some sort of Pokemon game. Since Dillon is obsessed with all things Pokemon, Kelsey is more than happy to join him if it means that he will play with her.


I love the look on Kelsey's face. It is the look of pure happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment