Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hocking Hills







A couple of weeks ago Doug and I had the opportunity to go to Hocking Hills with two other couples. The best part is that we left the kids behind. Hocking Hills is absolutely beautiful and full of amazing trails to hike. I hadn't been down there since I was a teenager and I have been sold on it once again. The weather was absolutely perfect. Our friends Eric and Camille, who invited us down, were in charge of the food. Holy Cow, did we eat well! Eric loves to cook and it showed. I think I gained 5 pounds on his chocolate chip cookies alone. Not only did we eat well, but we had so much fun hiking, hanging out, playing games and just getting to know each other even better. It turned out to be a much needed vacation for Doug and I and something that we will do again in the future.




No comments: