Friday, November 30, 2007

Favorite Pictures

I have to say that photography is not my strong point. It is my dream, however, to become a fabulous photographer. I love looking at beautiful pictures, especially of children (and even better if they are my own children). With that said, here are a few of my recent favorites that I have taken.


I love this picture of Tyler. We were shopping at Carter's one day when he found this hat in a clearance bin. He loves putting things on his head and as soon as he saw this hat, he knew it belonged on his head. He crawled all around the store wearing this hat even though it is way too big for him. He was just so cute that I had to buy it for him.


This is a picture of Kelsey as she was outside helping Doug in the garage. She was being so sweet that I thought I would have fun taking a few pictures. What an angel.


Dillon loves to be outside without a shirt on. I think that it makes him feel manly. He takes his shirt off outside whenever he gets the chance. However, it is the complete opposite in the house. When he is inside, his shirt is always on, but his pants are always off. A side note: you may not be able to tell from this picture, but Dillon really does eat. He doesn't eat much, but he does eat.

No comments: