Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dillon Turns 7!!










Yesterday my baby boy turned 7! I can't believe it. He is growing up so fast and getting bigger every day (as he constantly reminds me). He has informed me that since he is 7 years old now he is big enough to do bid kid things and watch big kid shows. Basically he wants free reign to watch Pokemon whenever he wants. I don't think that is going to happen, but I am sure that I could meet him on some of his other requests. With two other little kids, it is easy to try to keep him little forever. Dillon had a fun birthday party that we had at grandma and grandpa's house. It was a water themed party and the center of attention was a huge, inflatable water slide. Talk about hours of fun. The kids also had access to a trampoline, a corn toss, tetherball, and Doug gave them rides on grandpa's tractor. The weather was supposed be stormy, but luckily the rain held off until after the party (you've got to love the innocent prayers of children). When it was all over, we were exhausted. It was definitely a successful birthday.


No comments: